(no subject)

Hi there,

I recently switched to ext3, which is nice by the way :). Though I now figured, that it might be not all that
smart to have you swap-file on an ext3 partition as well.

I would like to create a swap-partition, but PartionMagic refused to cooperate.  I assume that has to do
with the fact that somehow (a flag or so?) the partion is marked as ext3 and PM has no idea how to
handle ext3 :(. Could anyone please drop me a line and tell me how to use debugfs to make my ext3 look like
an ext2 again so that PM is happy?

Thanx

Stephan