ext3 sources

All,
Can anyone provide me a link to the patches necessary for a 2.4.x kernel to run (and, hopefully, a listing of the version(s) of other utilities that are required)? Sorry to ask such a ridiculous question on a mailing list, but the stuff @ redhat is for the 2.2.x kernel, and I can't seem to find much in the way of a home page/ftp site/anything. Thanks in advance.
Derek R.

--
Junior Linux Geek
713-817-1197 (cell)