Re: 2.4.9-ac18; issues with '/'

Whoops, sorry.  I've been told it's in the archives...

The main thread starting at:

Needless to say, I'm doing what I should have done before
posting...

Thanks,
 -Jeremy

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:33:28 -0400
Jeremy Andrews <jeremy kerneltrap com> wrote:

<snip>

>   My system has booted fine, but '/' no longer shows up in 'df
> -h'.  More importantly, 'mount' shows '/' mounted as type
> 'auto', not 'ext3'.  What have I done wrong?

<snip>

--
 Jeremy Andrews    <mailto:jeremy kerneltrap com>
 PGP Key ID: 8F8B617A  http://www.kerneltrap.com/