Re: shared storage: rw on one node and ro on second node

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:27:34 +0200
Juri Haberland <juri koschikode com> wrote:

> Again I think that especially ext3 will lead to major fs corruption
> because even if it is mounted r/o it will attempt to replay the
> journal at mount time.

And how would it be to mount the storage as ext2 on the r/o node? That
would prevent even from knowing it there's a journal, right? Then I'll
just need to convice the node not to fsck that filesystem ...

I'll take a look at InterMezzo and gfs then. Thanks for suggestions,

--

Jure Pecar