small blocks

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:21:23 UTC 2008

Hmm, I am wasting less space when I lower the ratio from 4096 to 1024
(the minimum). Why don't more people do this, since its frugal.
I guess your point of more overhead, but what causes more overhead?
Also, do you have the buzilla number I can investigate for this?

Sorry for such a newbie question.
TIA