[fab] I have a few questions for the board.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 18:23:13 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 14:14 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> PMCs
> * Which projects are official Fedora projects?
> * Who chairs the projects?
> * What's the current status of the projects?

Fedora Legacy is an official Fedora Project.

I chair this project.

Current status of this project is long winded, but basically we're still
pushing updates (slowly), we need more people that can do package
pushing, but we need a better infrastructure before I want to go too far
down that road.  I posted a request for resources to the board, that
discussion is (still?) ongoing.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora