Metrics: RFC

So I've compiled thoughts and issues we've come across with our first
round of metrics in FC6. and created a wiki page so we can actually
keep track of ideas.  Its a wiki so add/alter stuff as you see fit.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Metrics

I've posed a similar question to the fedora-users list to see how the
community at large responds.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-November/msg05080.html

Lets try to come to a conclusion as to the method we'd like to see
used in Fedora.  What are your thoughts?

           -Mike