Re: fun with naming

Rex Dieter (rdieter math unl edu) said:
> Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
>
> >But again: it's about the packages.  Hell, maybe it's just "the Fedora
> >Packaging Project".  Sometimes it's best to call it what it is.
>
> Maybe recycle the codename(?) for each release and call the collection
> Fedora <codename>?  For example, Fedora Core 6 could have been (just):
> Fedora Zod

But then we'd have to use them longer in association with other things,
i.e.

"I just upgraded my box from Limbo to Zod and now it doesn't work!"

and those on the other end of #fedora/fedora-list/bugzilla would either
have to a) remember this stuff b) look it up before responding "Upgrading
from *Limbo*? Are you crazy?"

Bill