Fedora account restrictions

ffm ffm at intserverror.com
Fri Jan 18 01:21:19 UTC 2008

After a lengthy discussion on IRC, they told me to post here.

I am trying to get a package in the repos, http://launchpad.net/gasp , so
that it can be used on the OLPC XO.

Unfortunately, I am not legaly allowed to sign contracts, as I am <18 but
>13. My name also cannot be disclosed. I would be able to aquire parental
permission to do so, but I still would not be permitted from having my name
appear in the logs, instead being identified by my psyudonym, "ffm".

I understand the concern on the part of end users who would like to know who
is making their software, but is there any way I can disclose such
information only to the Red Hat corperation, but not to the world?

*https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi *reqires that my name
be included, which I would rather not do.

Thanks,
FFM