Fedora Board election results

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:34:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond at gmail.com> wrote:
> To the contrary.  Perhaps the voters have decided that Red Hat has
> been doing an awesome job.  I don't get where the big deal is.

Or perhaps people don't see these people as red hat at all.

Perhaps for example, the people who voted for Seth did so because he
best represents their dirty hippy ideals of home gardening, mass
transportation, and free love.  I personally firmly believe that if
Red Hat as a corporate entity implodes, Seth will have engineered the
carnage with the hopes of bulldozing each corporate office and
replacing it with a community vegetable garden.

-jef