Final Board appointment

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:39:03 UTC 2008

Chris Tyler has been selected to fill the final seat on the Fedora
Project Board.  Many of you may know Chris from his "Fedora Daily
Package" website, or his work at Seneca College on open source
curricula, or as author of O'Reilly's "Fedora Linux" book.

His background in enabling users; developing ways to cultivate
contributors in academia; and as a teacher, writer, and collaborator
makes him an exceptional choice for this seat.

The new Board will be holding a public IRC chat meeting next week, date
and time TBA shortly, as we settle on a weekly schedule for our meetings
that will work for all the members.

--
Paul W. Frields