Accepted to Google's Summer of Code 2008

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Mar 18 03:57:44 UTC 2008

We have been accepted as a mentoring organization for Google's Summer of Code
2008.  We'll be working alongside JBoss.org, as Google asked us to pool the
Red Hat projects together.

Our idea list is up at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerCoding/2008/Ideas

Improvements to that list are welcome.  Anyone here who can spare a little
time (less than a few hours a week, typically) is invited to help us out by
volunteering as a mentor.  If you're interested in mentoring, let me know and
complete your profile at:

http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_home.html

You'll need a Google account.  Make sure you select "The Fedora Project &
JBoss.org" from the list of organizations.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://n-man.com/