[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Presenting Myself

Othon Batista othonbatista at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 11:17:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm a professor at two universities in Salvador/BA, Brazil.
Responsible for two Fedora Core Linux Labs, one in each university. We
have a free software group in both universities, and I do my best to
spread Fedora Project. And I teach a course denominated Operating
System Administration, in which Fedora Core Linux is the main subject.
Soon, we'll have a national free software festival and I'll surely
talk about Fedora.

By the way, I'm in the Free Media Project and I have a suggestion for
the ambassadors that do it too: we need a design to put in the DVD
labels and boxes that we send. An amateur design may compromise Fedora
Project. If we already have it, please tell me how to get it.

Regards,

--
Othon Batista (othonbatista at gmail.com)
Computer Science MSc