[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting timing

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 20 09:50:19 UTC 2006

Ambassador meetings alternate 14:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC.

this time is 22:00 UTC. Next week it will be 14:00 UTC.

The reason is that at 14:00 UTC, Europeans are at work.
Hence they can catch up at 22:00 UTC the next week.

Same is for you guys, 22:00 UTC is late but you have the chance to
catch up the following week.

Everyone is happy :)

Concerning 22:00 UTC, in Europe it will be midnight (except UK) which
is quite late for those Europeans who work the next day.

I propose that the 22:00 UTC be changed to 21:00 UTC since we are no
longer in winter time.

Cheers,
Chitlesh GOORAH
--