[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Let's talk about stuff, OR Taking the focus off events a bit

Clair fedora at freehold.no-ip.info
Fri Apr 21 16:12:31 UTC 2006

> > Folks,
> >
> > I have been thinking about what makes us look so awfully
> > event'centric, while we have so many other things going, like the Free
> > Media, Word of Mouth, Sponsored Media, and other exciting projects
> > going on?

I don't seem to have got the original message, so I don't know if there was
more.

I started Word Of Mouth, as a sub-project of ambassadors, as a result of
ambassadors being too event-centric. I feel that this will mean that
ambassadors being about events/lugs too much will then not be a problem, and
will actually mean that the main ambassadors project can focus more on
events.

As for Distribution, even though it has started off because of Sponsored Media
(which was an idea by several ambassadors), I don't feel they're related
anymore.

Clair