[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Are we in a state of Chaos?

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:09:32 UTC 2006

I am a doer, and I do not see a point in arguing about this whole
issue, instead of knowcking out some useful document for a newbie who
has questions about Fedora. Instead, discussions like this keep
surfacing, taking everyone's time, without any constructive output.

I am moving to close this discussion--nobody from the Marketing group
has complained yet that our activities have encroached on their
project. The moment they do, I will be sure to sort this out.

For the time being, let us concentrate on getting the message out to the masses.
Over and out.

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org