[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora blogs

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Jun 18 15:21:34 UTC 2006

but never forget what you're doing as an Ambassador ...

You're presenting the complete FEDORA Community ...

Please take care that in every breath you take that you don't breach the
copyright(-S), legal, GPL or do something which is not allowed neither
you'll do it as person (Pawel) nor as a Fedora Ambassador.

Hope you understand what I want to say....

Regards

Gerold

Am Sonntag, den 18.06.2006, 16:51 +0200 schrieb Pawel Sadowski:
> On 18-06-2006, sun at 16:50 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> > On 6/18/06, Pawel Sadowski <mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > > Hmm, maybe, thanks anyway ;) But I have one question here - in my blog,
> > > I want to publish some ads - is it permitted there?
> >
> > Not on the posts :)
>
> Exactly :) I think I am looking for let's say other kind of a blog...
> Something like own page where you can place everything you want to, not
> just a journal ;)
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Pawel Sadowski

Gerold Kassube