Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora blogs

On 6/20/06, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com> wrote:
Given the above, I would reckon that the creation of such a "hive" [1],
would probably make even already-established (eg livejournal-based)
fedora bloggers want to join this village with an address like
village.fedoraproject.org/johndoe, or johndoe.fedoravillage.org.

We already have a mechanism on ThomasChung's Fedoranews.

What we can do at some point is for example, me,

my blog on FedoraNews is
http://fedoranews.org/cms/blog/33

instead of number 33 we can have my name.

That would be somehow appropriate to your example.

(Of course, advertising is out of the question in such an environment...)

True.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com