Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Speech at school

Hi,

We have decided to postpone the event until autumn, because it is the
end of the school year and we were afraid very few people would arrive
(if any). But it has its advantages - in autumn I will be able to give
away DVDs with burnt FC on it, and I hope leaflets with info about
Fedora.

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski