[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassadors Meeting Minutes 2006-03-23

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 29 23:14:51 UTC 2006

Priority 2 - Item 4: FedoraLibraries
    *      ChitleshGoorah not present
    *      ke4qqq: did we ever get the ISBN number for the dvd?
    *      lxmaier: not that i am aware of...
    *      lxmaier: ke4qqq: want to raise this issue on the list to revive it?
    *      ke4qqq: I will

Okie, I didn't see anything afterwards :( besides my ISSN!
I need to spare time for this little project.

    *     June 23-25, 2006 Journe du Libre 4 Strasbourg, France - ChitleshGoorah
            ChitleshGoorah not present

Till now, nothing new, nor will be tomorrow. :(

Ill probably miss the tomorrow's meeting, so It goes :)
The situation is quite difficult and harsh. We (the lug members) are
striving hard thrice a week around a table + beers to discuss about
our eventual event. It happens that till now, there are two sponsors.
Hence the situation is critical. Our objective is to attain at least
ten, just to compensate our expenses. Since, I don't have any contacts
to serve a purpose here, I've been appointed to take care of the .org
booths.

http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/jl4-orga/assoc

Fedora will eventually have one if there's an event.

Sponsors are hard to find and some of the guys here are opting to give
up the search. These will be decided in the upcoming 2 weeks.

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com