Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Report from Linuxfest Northwest

> Greg and I had a good time at Linuxfest.  We met lots of neat people,
> had some good discussions, got some good information out to the people,
> and got some really good feedback from those in the trenches.
<snip>

Great report Jesse, thanks a lot!

Super questions also, I have also wondered about how FDS and Stateless
fit the current and future Fedora Picture.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen <marketing-list fedoralinks org>
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen