[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Question about a web banner

Hello to all people in the list. I am new here. So i have to ask a
simple question.

I have been making a portal of a city here in athens which is pretty
big and with a lot of hits. I have the permission to
add any banner i like in there without paying anything at all. Would
you like to put a fedora banner or something else
up there or you think it's not a good idea?

Theodoros Synodinos
syn_ted otenet gr
(+30) 6948805973
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TheodorosSynodinos