Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting in half an hour

> Since many people were asking in the channel, I would answer it here. We
> do have a meeting coming up soon.

As I saw in the meeting minutes, I had volunteered to help create some
generic presentations for the Ambassadors, based on other presentations.

Unfortunately, exams have been tying me down, and will do so for a while
yet :(...

Can someone please kickstart this effort?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations/Standard

please upload slides there.

I also wrote a few guideline on what (I think) the slides should be
like:
1) Minimal text - At most 7 pts per slide
2) Have off screen notes for points the Ambassador may need to cover.

A very overworked
(And extremely Sorry)
Tejas Dinkar