Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora "Teams"

Hi Michael,

We are working as a team in Brazil. Today we have 4 ambassadors working together (RodrigoMenezes, RodrigoPadula, DavidBarzilay and HugoCisneiros), and more 3 persons helping us in different areas.

Our local site: http://projetofedora.org/

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes

"Michael J. Knox" <michael knox net nz> escreveu:
Hi All,

I just saw a post on my LUGS list directing ubuntu users to a "NZTeam" page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NZTeam

With their main page being:

http://ubuntu-nz.org/home/index.php/Main_Page

I noticed there are many "teams" for different countries.

Is there something already happening within Fedora? Is this something
ambassadors could setup for there coutires etc?

Michael