Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora "Teams"

Michael,

It is a good idea to have a little sub-organization, a "team" in each
region and/or country, and if you wish, go ahead and head up such a
team for your region. As you go along and see what you might need to
make it work, the Ambassadors, and the Steering Committee (famsco)
will make sure to support you with this.

It does seem to work for Brazil (see Rodrigo's message).

Cheers,