[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Thu May 18 16:28:32 UTC 2006

Le mercredi 17 mai 2006 à 13:45 -0700, Thomas Chung a écrit :
> RE: Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors
>
> We have a Fedora Ambassadors Meeting  tomorrow at 2006-05-18 22:00 UTC
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings
>
> Also as a reminder everyone in Fedora Ambassadors Program should sign CLA and
> join 'ambassadors' group in your Fedora Account System.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AccountSystemHowTo
>
> As of today, we have 116 members in fedora-ambassadors-list but
> only 72 completed CLA and joined Ambassadors group officially.
>
> Regards,

I don't think I will be able to attend the meeting.

Here is my report about the Proville meeting I was preparing for
saturday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go there and make the
presentation. I found a job last week and I will be working that very
day. I called the man who organized the event and sincerely apologized
for cancelling everything 3 days before the event. Fortunetaly, he si
one of my mate and understand the situation and is not panicking about
the organisation of his event, things like this happen quite often it
seems, but I'm deeply sorry that it is my turn this time.
--
Thomas Canniot
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot