[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Education

Hi People!!!

In Brazil we are creating a project education with different focus.

We are making a survey of the available educational tools and Its applications.

Objective:
1- create one fedora based livecd to promote the inclusion digital in Brazil.
2 - create one fedora based livecd for cientific use.
--
             RODRIGO PADULA DE OLIVEIRA