[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FAMSCo election?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 23 07:07:46 UTC 2006

Patrick, these were great guidelines. :)

On 5/23/06, Patrick W. Barnes <nman64 at n-man.com> wrote:
> 2. Election Committees
>
> There will be no need to create specialized committees to manage elections.
> The community as a whole (the Ambassadors, in this case) will be able to
> agree upon appropriate guidelines for elections. Once those rules are
> established, the infrastructure will handle almost all other concerns.  If
> issues arise, the community will always have the power to revisit decisions
> and refine the process.  The Infrastructure team will be responsible for
> maintaining the voting infrastructure and handling accountability concerns.

Considering the fact that, sometimes the projects are considered as
independent, why not the ambassador/marketing project do its election
on its own ? :)

However, the committee we discussed about in this thread is not that
specialized. :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com