[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 31 18:37:26 UTC 2006

RE: Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors

Due to Red Hat Summit 2006 (May 30 - June 2), most of our Red Hat
people and Fedora Contributors will be on travel and we will not have
Ambassadors meeting tomorrow.

Therefore, our next Ambassadors Meeting will be held on 2006-06-08 14:00 UTC
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

Also as a reminder everyone in Fedora Ambassadors Program should sign CLA and
join 'ambassadors' group in your Fedora Account System.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AccountSystemHowTo

As of today, we have 124 members in fedora-ambassadors-list but
only 80 completed CLA and joined Ambassadors group officially.

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung