[Ambassadors] Self Introduction

Hello all,

My name is Johan Cwiklinski, I lives in the North of France.

I've been involved in french translations on the fedoraproject's wiki
for a few month, and active within the french Fedora community.

I've recently participated to a few events (described in Armel's
message) in Lille and Paris. And so I've decided to join the
ambassador's community :)

Cheers,
Johan