Re: [Ambassadors] Self Introduction

On 11/1/06, Johan Cwiklinski < hidden > wrote:

I've been involved in french translations on the fedoraproject's wiki
for a few month, and active within the french Fedora community.

I've recently participated to a few events (described in Armel's
message) in Lille and Paris. And so I've decided to join the
ambassador's community :)

I confirm, he is participating actively within the french Fedora community :)

Keep up the good job :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com