Re: [Ambassadors] Self introduction

On 11/1/06, Michel Salim <michel salim gmail com> wrote:
Hello everybody,

I've been lurking in this list for a couple of weeks, and reckon it's
time to introduce myself. I'm a CS student at the Bloomington campus
of Indiana University, a long time Red Hat/Fedora user and more
recently, a Fedora Extras contributor.

Looking forward to telling people about Fedora around campus,

--
Michel Salim

Welcome to Fedora Ambassadors Project!
Thomas Chung