[Ambassadors] taggin non active ambassadors on he wiki

As discussed in today meeting (irc), the point on discussion is:

It hurts the project that some of the ambassadors publish their email
address but do not respond to queries at all.
My original proposal is to tag them somehow so the general public dont
loose their time trying to contact them.

People can be on vacation, but for how long?
Is my opinion they should take care to advice the public on the wiki.
If they are not willing to respond, why publish the email address in the
first place, they could publish an email list address.

rgds

--
Gomix
Guillermo Gómez S.