Re: [Ambassadors] Event Kit?

On 11/4/06, Jeffrey Tadlock <linux elfshadow net> wrote:

For a period of time there was talk of an Event Kit.  Did anything
materialize with this?  I poked around the wiki a little and found a few
references, but nothing that looked like it was finalized.

There was some discussion in a July Steering Committee meeting [1],
which looks to be a status update and what look to me to be some good
ideas and a move in the right direction.

I also found a blank page [2] that looks like it was going to be the
home of the Event Kit.

Did I miss something?  Do we have an event kit?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Meetings/2006-07-17
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventKit

Good question. I'll bring up this subject to famsco.
Thomas Chung