[Ambassadors] taggin non active ambassadors on he wiki

Rajesh Pandey pandey.pandey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:18:40 UTC 2006

I agree with *Casey *about the activeness. Though some of the
Ambassadors seem to be inactive in the meetings of fedora. In my case the
IRC meeting time is either early in the morning or in the evening while we
are away from home. How ever I remain uptodate with the threads and the
meeting logs. I believe other Ambassadors are also upto date about the
threads and about recent developments.  Thus measuring the activeness of
fedora Ambassadors is a bit harder job and involves cross checking. In the
mean time by a wrong decision or a wrong comment by someone may be
disappointing to an interested and an active Ambassador.