Re: [Ambassadors] Free Media Emails

On 11/7/06, Marc Wiriadisastra <marc mwiriadi id au> wrote:
Anyways I'm trying to retrieve all the emails that would have gone
missing.  My ISP who forwards emails to me holds them for my hostname
for a period of 24/36 hours.  So my simple question is have all the
requests been posted on the mailing list.

Hi Marc,
Yes, you can access their full addresses via the list archive.