Re: [Ambassadors] Help Needed from Fedora Free Media Program

On 10/29/06, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org> wrote:
RE: Help Needed from Fedora Free Media Program

All,
Fedora Free Media Program needs your help.
We still have over 70 requests needs to be fulfilled for the month of October.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC5DVD/October
If you can burn DVD and ship it on behalf of Fedora Project, please contact me.

I'm interested in participating, starting November. Quick question
though - on the Wiki page it says we ship x86 DVDs only .. any
particular reason? Those with 64-bit systems are assumed to be able to
find an installation media by themselves?

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac