[Ambassadors] Help Needed from Fedora Free Media Program

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:55:44 UTC 2006

On 10/29/06, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> RE: Help Needed from Fedora Free Media Program
>
> All,
> Fedora Free Media Program needs your help.
> We still have over 70 requests needs to be fulfilled for the month of October.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC5DVD/October
> If you can burn DVD and ship it on behalf of Fedora Project, please contact me.

I'm interested in participating, starting November. Quick question
though - on the Wiki page it says we ship x86 DVDs only .. any
particular reason? Those with 64-bit systems are assumed to be able to
find an installation media by themselves?

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
                -- The Old Farmer's Almanac