Re: [Ambassadors] Help Needed from Fedora Free Media Program

Hi
Can u tell me if you want to contribute to the October list and how much you would be able to..

i can provide you with some of the official DVDs to start..

Regards
Siddharth

On 11/9/06, Rohan Dighe <linuxdominatrix gmail com> wrote:
On 10/31/06, Sreenivas S. <sreenivas_s yahoo com> wrote:

> I can help with shipping to any one in India.
>  Regards,
> Sreenivas.

No problems shipping in parts of Western India.

Thank You,
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RohanDighe

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.