Re: [Ambassadors] QA Quality Assurance

On 11/9/06, Marc Wiriadisastra <marc mwiriadi id au> wrote:

I've checked the iso its fine.  I checked with the end user thats fine
as in there is no scratches on the dvd.  The only thing it can be is a
faulty dvd.  Is there any way to check it apart from booting it up on my
computer?

As root, sha1sum /dev/<optical drive> ?

Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac