Subject: Re: Fedora 6 DVD
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:52:07 +0000
From: Karlie Robinson <karlie robinson fedoraproject org>
To: Omar Cintron FalconJet com

Omar Cintron FalconJet com wrote:
> Hello I hope this is the appropriate way to request the new dist on DVD,
> well if it is I would thank you in advance for sending me a copy.

Hello, Omar.

The best way to request Fedora is to wait until the Free Media Request
list opens up.  It will be open again in the first week of November.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia

Though I'm not sure when we'll make the formal switch to FC6 as we are
still working our way through the stock of FC5 discs.

~Karlie