Re: [Ambassadors] Fwd: Fedora Core 6 (Free Media Request)

On 11/10/06, Karlie Robinson <karlie robinson fedoraproject org> wrote:
I get these all the time.  I tell them they can wait in line like
everyone else - lol

I have two private requests so far and I've only been on the wiki page
for a couple of days! Any idea how we can make the request procedure
clearer?

Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac