[Ambassadors] PayPal not an option in Venezuela

"Guillermo Gómez S." guillermo.gomez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:31:43 UTC 2006

Thomas Chung wrote:
> On 11/16/06, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo.gomez at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I want to poit out that as far i understand, PayPal is not an available
>> option to get paid in Venezuela.
>> How can this situation be solved?
>>
>> kr
>>
>> --
>> Gomix
>> Guillermo Gómez S.
>
> Hi Guillermo,
> Have you seen following page?
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside
>
> Regards,
I reviewed and the option we do have is to have an US Bank account,
which holds true for myself, but not for every ambassador down here
(maybe && not).
Either way, thanks for the tip, i will subscribe to PayPal to test it's
functionality, it should work for my case.

kr

--
Gomix
Guillermo Gómez S.
lista email fedora-ve at googlegroups.com
Key fingerprint = 3143 8BDB 48A2 3241 E62A  B743 D177 CAD7 3205 A464