Re: [Ambassadors] PayPal not an option in Venezuela

Yes, you need a US bank account to withdraw money to it, but they can
issue a check, for a fee, which you can calculate into your cost
estimate to be reimbursed for as well.

You can deposit the check into your local bank account, and the money
shall become available in a few days.

Cheers,

On 11/16/06, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo gomez gmail com> wrote:
Thomas Chung wrote:
> On 11/16/06, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo gomez gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I want to poit out that as far i understand, PayPal is not an available
>> option to get paid in Venezuela.
>> How can this situation be solved?
>>
>> kr
>>
>> --
>> Gomix
>> Guillermo Gómez S.
>
> Hi Guillermo,
> Have you seen following page?
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside
>
> Regards,
I reviewed and the option we do have is to have an US Bank account,
which holds true for myself, but not for every ambassador down here
(maybe && not).
Either way, thanks for the tip, i will subscribe to PayPal to test it's
functionality, it should work for my case.

kr

--
Gomix
Guillermo Gómez S.