[Ambassadors] Changing location

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 27 18:40:01 UTC 2006

On 11/27/06, Wassim K. <wassim.karoui at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm moving soon to Brno, Czech Republic, and I am not sure about how
> long I will stay there.
> I have been spreading Fedora in Tunisia, not only media, but also
> helping people to get used to it, free assistance, creation of a
> community http://fedora-tn.org , etc.
> My question is, after moving to Czr, shall I keep being Ambassador for
> Tunisia, can I be ambassador for Brno (I don't speak Czech and I don't
> know almost anybody there), ...
> Thanks and best regards,

Hi Wassim,
My recommendation is to keep your Ambassador status for Tunisia *AND*
add an additional Ambassador status for Czech Republic.
Make sure to add your name in CountryList[1] and update your wiki[2].
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WassimKaroui
Regards,
--