Re: [Ambassadors] Changing location

On 11/27/06, Wassim K. <wassim karoui fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hello,
I'm moving soon to Brno, Czech Republic, and I am not sure about how
long I will stay there.
I have been spreading Fedora in Tunisia, not only media, but also
helping people to get used to it, free assistance, creation of a
community http://fedora-tn.org , etc.
My question is, after moving to Czr, shall I keep being Ambassador for
Tunisia, can I be ambassador for Brno (I don't speak Czech and I don't
know almost anybody there), ...
Thanks and best regards,

Hi Wassim,
My recommendation is to keep your Ambassador status for Tunisia *AND*
add an additional Ambassador status for Czech Republic.
Make sure to add your name in CountryList[1] and update your wiki[2].
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WassimKaroui
Thomas Chung