Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Free Media Program and Fedora T-Shirt

2006/11/27, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org>:
All,
We still have 45 media requests need to be fulfilled in November list:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/November

Is there a way to easily pull the required request e-mail from the
archive? I wasn't subscribed at the beginning of November, so I've
been refraining from fulfilling requests this month.

Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley