Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Free Media Program and Fedora T-Shirt

On 11/29/06, Michel Salim <michel salim gmail com> wrote:
2006/11/27, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org>:
> All,
> We still have 45 media requests need to be fulfilled in November list:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/November

Is there a way to easily pull the required request e-mail from the
archive? I wasn't subscribed at the beginning of November, so I've
been refraining from fulfilling requests this month.

Michel Salim

Hi Michel,
Take a look at our November list[1] then search for their shipping