[Ambassadors] LUG work

Hello Ambassadors,

One of my personal initiatives over the last couple of months has been
"revivifying" a Linux User Group in my area that apparently went dormant
some time ago.  We should have about a dozen members by the time you
read this, and hopefully our publicity push (through and after the
holidays) should result in some more membership increases.  This is my
first time participating in or running a LUG, so the HOWTO has been
informative, but so also might be any other organizers' advice.  Feel
free to discuss this on-list, since it's pertinent to many who want to
spread Fedora love.

http://fred-lug.org/
http://groups.google.com/group/fredlug/