Re: [Ambassadors] Name for future Fedora distribition?

On 11/30/06, Daniam Henriques <snogdog mweb co za> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 02:37 -0500, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> How about "Fedora Synergy"? That name implies the effort from both community and
> developers and the fact it is the base of several distribution like Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux and One Laptop Per Child.

*FEDORA* sounds good to me. I would have suggested that each release
then as a codename such as "Fedora - Synergy" etc, though with the rapid
development schedule that Fedora has, I can see this quickly becoming
confusing.

Regards,
Daniam Henriques

Befere we go any further, please read following message from Greg Dekoenigsberg:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2006-November/msg00333.html
Thomas Chung