Re: [Ambassadors] Name for future Fedora distribition?

mak ha scritto:
"Fedora Mukti" Mukti is a bangla <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangla> word, which means freedom.

On 01/12/06, *Hernan Pachas* < hernan pachas gmail com <mailto:hernan pachas gmail com>> wrote:

    some suggestions

    "Fedora Cool"
    "Fedora healthy"

    ----Hernan

    <mailto:snogdog mweb co za>> wrote:
    > > On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 02:37 -0500, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
    > > > How about "Fedora Synergy"? That name implies the effort
    from both community and
    > > > developers and the fact it is the base of several
    distribution like Red Hat
    > > > Enterprise Linux and One Laptop Per Child.
    > > >

    > > *FEDORA* sounds good to me. I would have suggested that each
    release
    > > then as a codename such as "Fedora - Synergy" etc, though with
    the rapid
    > > development schedule that Fedora has, I can see this quickly
    becoming
    > > confusing.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Daniam Henriques
    >
    > Befere we go any further, please read following message from
    Greg Dekoenigsberg:

    https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2006-November/msg00333.html
    > Regards,
    > --