[Ambassadors] Fedora exam

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 2 18:33:22 UTC 2006

On 02-10-2006, mon at 20:30 +0200, Merlin wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a idea about central course of fedora whith a certificate of fedora.
> If some of as want to do a international education system whith a internationale certificate corroborant your knowledge about Linux in Fedora Core Distribucion. We can do a internet exam after the course and we can lern of a few levels like ccna and ccnp (CISCO).
> What do you thing about??

Hi Mateusz,

I think it is not the best idea. Fedora Core is not a commercial
distribution, and, as I imagine this, this kind of education and
examining wouldn't be free. There is already Red Hat Training and
Certification and if someone wants to achieve a Linux certificate, then
this is the right choice.

Regards,
Pawel